Welcome to St. Thomas More College and the University of Saskatchewan! We hope that your first year will be exciting, challenging, and rewarding. There are a few things that new students need to do to start university on a positive note.
Before classes start:
- Attend a U-Start Session in May.
- Meet with Dean or Richard for academic advising in May or June.
- Register for Orientation in August. Orientation happens on campus the day before classes start.
- Apply for St. Thomas More College Awards for Entering Students in August or September.
- Check out our student organizations and ways you can get involved
- Don't wait for your graduating year to start planning your career.
Once classes have started:
Some wit and wisdom from our favourite professor!