Thank you for choosing CHOICES at St. Thomas More to cater your event. CHOICES at St. Thomas More is committed to creating the best catering experience for each of its customers.
To ensure a well-organized event, please take a moment to review our current catering policies:
- To ensure the best service, we ask that CHOICES at St. Thomas More be advised of both the general details and menu selections for the event no later than seven (7) days prior to the date of the event. If no menu selection has been provided, our chef will select a suitable alternative.
- All prices are subject to change.
- Cancellation of a confirmed function less than one (1) week prior to the date of the event shall incur a cancellation charge. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing in an email format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CHOICES at St. Thomas More shall be notified of the guaranteed number of guests attending the function seven (7) business days prior to the date of the event. Should no guarantee be received, CHOICES at St. Thomas More will prepare and charge for the last contracted number quoted.
- Function setups are to be finalized seven (7) business days prior to the date of the event. Fees apply for any special and/or late set–up requests.
- Based on Saskatchewan Health and Food Safety guidelines, any leftover food and beverage remains the property of CHOICES at St. Thomas More and may not be removed. Buffet service will be restricted to a maximum of three (3) hours.
- CHOICES a St. Thomas More is unable to accommodate menu tastings and samplings.
- A standard 15% gratuity fee will be applied to all catered events.
- Due to fire regulations, function attendance shall not exceed licensed maximum capacities.
- CHOICES at St. Thomas More shall be the sole supplier of all food and beverage at all functions. Wedding, Anniversary and Birthday Cakes are the only exception. A handling fee will apply.
- CHOICES at St. Thomas More is pleased to provide a smoke–free environment. Designated smoking areas are provided outside the building.
- Orders are subject to a delivery fee.
- Disposable plates, napkins and cutlery are provided at $1.00 charge per person with all catering orders unless otherwise specified.
- China and glassware is available to replace disposable wares at your catered event at an additional charge. Where required, CHOICES at St. Thomas More provides professional and courteous staff with our catering services. Event staffing fees for private bookings and special events will be charged as follows: event staffing is based on a minimum of 3 hours per staff member. To ensure the best customer service for your event, CHOICES at St. Thomas More will use its professional experience and discretion to make staffing decisions.
- If your event exceeds the scheduled completion time, an additional over time staff charge may apply.
- Any lost or misplaced items are the responsibility of the client, and will be included on your invoice.
- CHOICES at St. Thomas More will make arrangements to pick up catering equipment within 48 hours of the event.
- Please notify CHOICES at St. Thomas More of any food allergies no later than seven (7) days prior to the event.
- CHOICES at St. Thomas More takes great pride in the preparation of our menu items for our customers. In situations where the availability of food items is beyond our control, CHOICES at St. Thomas More may substitute food items of equal value at the discretion of our Chef.