- "The Politics of Transparency and Independence before Administrative Boards," (with Lorne Sossin) Saskatchewan Law Review Volume 75 (1), (Forthcoming March 2012).
- ""The courts have seldom been the worker's friend": Labour, courts and the erosion of workers' freedoms in Canada," in Stephanie Ross and Larry Savage eds., The Politics of Labour in Canada (Halifax: Fernwood) (Forthcoming).
- "The "New Normal" in Saskatchewan: Neoliberalism and the Challenge to Workers Rights," in David McGrane ed., New Directions in Saskatchewan Public Policy (Regina: Canadian Plains Research Center) (Forthcoming 2012).
- "Labour, the Courts and the Canadian State," Paper presented to
the workshop on the Politics of Labour Workshop, York University,
Toronto, Ontario April 15-16, 2011.
- "Labour, the Courts and the Canadian State: Putting the "Labour
Rights" Debate in Historical Context," Paper Presented to the United
Association of Labour Educators Annual Conference, "Unfinished Business:
Workers' Rights for the Next Generation" New Orleans, Louisiana March
- "Neo-Liberalizing the Ontario State: Structure, Power
and Paradoxes," (with Bryan Evans) Canadian Political Science Association
(Concordia University, June 1-3, 2010).
- "Employment Relations and the
Ontario Liberals, 2003-2009."Canadian Political Science Annual General
Meeting (Carleton University, May 27-29, 2009).
- "The Politics of the Ontario Labour Relations Act:
Business, Labour, and Government in the Consolidation of Post-War
Industrial Relations, 1949-1961," Labour/Le
Travail 62 (Fall 2008), 109-151.