|Education | Research Interests | Research Projects | Selected Publications|
Teaching Responsibilities | Administrative Responsibilities
- Ph.D. in Philosophy at McMaster University, 1999.
- M.A. in Philosophy at McMaster University. 1994.
- B.A. in Philosophy at the University of Regina, 1992.
- Philosophy of Law
- Political Philosophy
- Justice in Legal Processes
- Restorative Justice
- Political Philosophy of Hannah Arendt
Selected Publications and Presentations
- “The Possibility of Justice in International Affairs” presentation for the Philosophy in the Community Series, 2008.
- “Psychological Experts and the Law” presented at the 7th Annual
Meeting of the Philosophical Association of Religiously Affiliated
- “Can Pragmatism Overcome the Impasse in Contemporary Legal Theory?” Canadian Journal of Law and Jurisprudence January 2002
- “Pragmatism and Contemporary Legal Theory” presentation for the Canadian Philosophical Association Meeting, 2001.
- “Moral Judgement and the Case of Robert Latimer” Saskatchewan Law Review Vol 64(2), 2001.
- Phil. 337.3 “Philosophy of Law”
- Phil. 237.3 “Law and Morality”
- Phil. 133.3 “Introduction to Ethics and Value”
- Phil. 215.3 “19th Century European Philosophy”
- Phil. 218.3 “Existentialism”
- Member of the Executive of the St. Thomas More Faculty Association
- Member of the Consultation Committee
- Member of the Library Committee