St. Thomas More -
Newman Alumni Association Award
Fall 2012 - Brandon Murray (BA Hons. Phil)
Spring 2012 - Veronica Carr (BA Hons. Phil)
The St. Thomas More – Newman Alumni Association (STMNAA) award of $500 will be presented twice annually, once at the spring convocation and once at the fall convocation banquet. This award will be presented to a deserving student who has made a significant contribution to their college and/or community and has demonstrated at least one of the following qualities:
- Portrays all-around excellence in leadership, both on and off campus
- Is involved with the STM community
- Demonstrates a commitment to Christian service
Notice to Applicants:
1. Recipient of this award must be a University of Saskatchewan undergraduate student.
2. Recipient must be either a self-declared STM student or Newman member.
3. The student must be graduating in the term the award is being given.
4. The successful candidate must show leadership ability and commitment to their school and or community, (demonstrated by 2 letters of recommendation.)
5. The STMNAA Board will be responsible for reviewing all application material and selecting a winner.
6. The recipient of this award must provide (before the convocation ceremony) a copy of the letter confirming they are graduating in the term the award is being given.
7. Applications must be received no later than April 30, 2013 by the Alumni Association.
8. Drop off applications to the STMNAA Mailbox # 78 , located in the mailroom at STM College.